Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just Another Day


ok i was walking to dance and jaymes was walking the same way and he crossed the street and was like (i think) trying to catch up. we got to the first light and were waiting for it to change to the walky man and he came to stand like just diagonally behind me so i could see but i didn't let him know that i could see hehe and then we were walking past and he started poking my arm but it wasn't like a hurting poke it was just a flirty poke and he did it like 10 times lol so i said hi and we walked together and talked and such and i told him i was going to be on the radio and he said he would listen for me *blush* and then we talked more and oh no we came upon a building that had birds flying around it and sitting on top of it!!!!AAA i stopped dead in my tracks and he jus kept walking but then he noticed i wasn't beside him anymore and turned around and i was like umm....i'm scared of birds and ran with my head down till i caught up and then he said i'm scared they will pooh on me and i said well i'm completly terrified and (this rocks) he said that's different he didn't make fun of me!i said people always make fun of me for it and he said all i'll say is it's different and i was like hehe and he said that he only works weekends at miccys causehe works afternoons at falkins insurance and we talked and talked and flirted and then when we got to franklins we said a longish goodbye and then we separated ways him to work and me to the radio with a goofy smile on my face
Ok that's it I know it's long but W/E no one reads this blog anyways. Bye kiss kiss Y'all Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home