Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Holy Cow!


Wow so much has been going on. Christmas was great. I totally suprised Jenn at the airport with my big sign and my Betty-Lou look. It was great fun though! What else..... My cousins came for chirstmas that was pretty good.....a little hecktic....is that how you spell it....at times but we got through.

What else to day....O let me catch you up on the whole crushing scene. It is horrible! I have the biggest crush on the guy i think i meantioned in my last blog....if i didn't his name is Tyrel. I actually got butterflies! i was going to go talk to him and then got SO nervous that i actually almost cried! YES i'm a loser but i don't care.

I got into Sweethearts!!!! I was going to ask Tyrel to the coming out ball but he will be away and heidi said that he said that he would go with me pooh.....w/e i shall ask kevin instead...i hope he will say yes or else i'm hooped. I odn't know what else to say. I'm super excited for Sweethearts it will be awesome! bye kiss kiss y'all

CAITY

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Thats so exciting about sweethearts! I hope Kevin can go!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Dora....your so pretty. Wanna get my some more "ass" cream?

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home