Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Month update plus extreme embarrassment!


Ok so here's my update. The play went awesomely! it was so great. My song was really really good infact i made some people cry with the song. I got really sick though and almost lost my voice. Tyrel took good care of my though. He brought me medicine, made sure i took it and just generally took care of me. On the friday night show after my song i just started to cry i couldn't help it! and i got a hug from him and it was great. We hugged and then we held on to eachother above the elbow while he talked to me and then he held my hand. I was so happy! And then on saturday i did a great job! and he came and gave me another hug and we held hands again. I know this is nothing....i know that it's just him being nice but still it was really nice. And now for the most embarrassing thing in the history of my life!

Heidi was at 4H and at her table there was Tyrel,Lane, Orin and Mat. Apparently Tyrel has known for a while that i like him! Heidi also brought up the fact that i talk about him a lot and they now think that i'm like obsessed with him. And they all remembered Talon and all said it at the same time. I am so embarrassed I have cried actually a couple times since i came home today. This is horrendous. But w/e bye kiss kiss y'all Caity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home