Caity's Spot To Be

Live Life To The Fullest. Never Let Your Dreams Die!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ok REALLY going to try


So I know no one reads this blog, but it will give me something to do!
UPDATE....if you have read my previous blogs... Jaymes and I dated for about 5 months, and it was great! He was so much fun and I really appreciate the time we had together, but we were far from right for eachother!
I graduated!!! I am now in University for Music, voice performance! I had another bf in the time since I last wrote. Corey and I were together for almost 2 years. We actually just seperated a couple months ago. I would love to meet an awesome guy...but right now I am actually looking forward to being single for a while!
I love uni! Mostly for the friends! But the singing is awesome!!! I have to do classical...but i'm starting to learn to appreciate it!
Now I have to go to sleep!!!!! It's Sam Steele Days and I need sleep!! bye kiss kiss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home